Teaching physics helps students understand how the universe works, from its structure to how the different components interact with each other. Students explore complex scientific concepts and make real-world connections to understand its impact on daily life.
Our physics curriculum focuses on making sure students get a clear understanding of motion, energy, electricity, magnetism, and the laws that govern the physical universe. Students learn to understand scientific principles and processes, ask questions, present hypotheses, experiment, solve problems, and think abstractly and critically.
Here are some concepts and skills your child will learn through the high school physics curriculum:
- Understanding of the laws and applications of motion, forces, and gravity.
- Understanding of the processes of work and energy and the laws of thermodynamics.
- Understanding of how light and sound waves function in our environment.
- Understanding of principles of electricity and magnetism and how they are applied.
- Knowledge of current achievements and innovative ideas in nuclear and modern physics.
- Ability to use the scientific method to explore physics questions.
- Ability to think critically and abstractly about physics design elements and real-world applications.
- Skills related to the manipulation of equations, graphing, making observations, recording data, and researching.
There are no reviews yet.